PROMOTIONS, The Movie Mill
DATE NIGHT PACKAGE
Each Date Night package consists of:
$50 gift card to a participating restaurant in Lethbridge
$25 gift card to The Movie Mill
A $75 value for only $60! Date Night packages can be purchased at Movie Mill while supplies last.
* Gift cards may be used anytime
* Gift cards may be used in multiple visits - or all at once
* Makes for a great gift and is sure to provide an enjoyable evening
Hollywood Babes is a program we have for new parents with infants. We understand that with a new baby, it can be almost impossible to make it out in public to the movies, let alone have them sit quietly! Hollywood Babes is a great opportunity for new parents to bring their baby along to the movies without the stigma of being disruptive during the movie (of course we always appreciate respectful and understanding parents that might need to walk the hallway).For Hollywood Babes, we turn the theatre lights up a little and the volume down a little, to help you and your baby enjoy the movie. As we trust there will be other new parents with their babies in your screening, you shouldn’t feel uncomfortable if your baby makes a little noise at times!
How it works
* Hollywood Babes occurs every Wednesday morning.
* A movie is selected a week in advance, and will be announced on social media and our weekly newsletter.
* Movies chosen are not necessarily child-friendly. This is an opportunity for you as an adult to get out and enjoy the company of others and enjoy a movie. We will endeavor to keep film ratings to G and PG where possible.
* For that showing, lights will be turned up a bit, and the volume will be adjusted down, and customer patience for small children will be cranked up high!
See you (and your baby) at the movies!
Midnight @ The Mill is an opportunity to stay out late watching a movie with your friends at the Movie Mill. Several times a year we hold these special one-price-fits-all showings where for just $12, you get to choose one of five (5) available movies - AND it also includes a pop and popcorn! These happen on the Sunday evening prior to holiday Mondays for the following long weekends:
* February Family Day
* Easter Monday
* May Victoria Day
* July Canada Day
* August Heritage Day
* September Labor Day
* October Thanksgiving
Summer Family Film Series
Each summer, starting early in July and running through mid August, we are pleased to present our SUMMER FAMILY FILM SERIES. Each week, on Wednesday and Thursday mornings, we present two family friendly films at 10:30am for just $1 admission each! Also, our small kids combo is heavily discounted for these special times. We are grateful to our sponsors that help make this event a viable project for our community.